Upcoming Event: National Philanthropy Day presented by AFP Charlotte
AFP Charlotte will celebrate National Philanthropy Day® with an awards luncheon on Wednesday, November 13th at The Westin Charlotte from 11:15 am to 1:00 pm. The Charlotte chapter of AFP has been hosting the luncheon for over 15 years, recognizes individuals, groups, organizations and businesses who have enhanced philanthropy.
The individuals and organizations below have been selected for their commitment to the philanthropic sector in the Charlotte community:
- Outstanding Champion of Diversity: Robyn Hamilton
- Outstanding Emerging Philanthropist: Meghann Gunderman
- Outstanding Philanthropic Small Business: Boingo Graphics
- Outstanding Student Philanthropy: Tory Foster
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization: Belk
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser: Terri DeBoo
- Outstanding Professional Fundraising Executive: Michelle Hamilton
- Outstanding Legacy: Margaret “Jean” Norwood Culver and Dr. Lucius Gage
- Outstanding Philanthropist: James H. Hance, Jr. & Beverly Smith Hance
We hope you’ll be attending the luncheon to celebrate all the winners and their great work. For those unable to attend, PMA will be in attendance and live Tweeting the luncheon, so be sure to check our Twitter account @PattonMcDowell for updates.
National Philanthropy Day® is celebrated by more than 125 communities and 50,000 people around the world will participate in NPD events and celebrations. For additional information, please click HERE.