Upcoming AFP Panel – How Charlotte’s Nonprofits Are Navigating Economic Challenges
Patton McDowell is pleased to be moderating an upcoming panel with three nonprofit executives focusing on the economic challenges each has recently faced while leading their organizations. The Association of Fundraising Professionals will be hosting the event at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Wednesday, September 15, 2010.
Charlotte nonprofits have needed to become increasingly resourceful to navigate rough financial waters. The panel will serve to provide valuable insight into the best measures each respective nonprofit has taken in recent years.
The event will cover topics including:
- How have the recent economic challenges affected your organization?
- What kinds of strategic moves have you made in an effort to weather the storm?
- What are some things you have done to ensure the support and commitment of your board and staff?
- Have you had to reschedule or adjust plans for major campaigns, such as a capital campaign?
- How have you kept your team motivated to keep the organization effectively moving forward?
- What advice would you give development professionals and non-profit executives feeling the strain?
The panel will consist of:
To register for the event and to find out more about the panel, click here.