Register for the 10th Annual NC Philanthropy Conference
The 10th Annual NC Philanthropy Conference will take place on August 14th in Durham, NC. The day will open with Keynote Speaker Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE presenting “Happiness, Habits, and Major Gift Fundraising: Strategies to Help You Survive and Thrive”. Breakout sessions for all levels of development professionals will follow throughout the day. The conference is being hosted by the Triangle, Charlotte and Triad Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION COST – Register Here
- Early Bird Until 7/09: Members $129 Guests $160
- Regular Until 7/26: Members $139 Guests $170
- Late Until 8/08 or Sold Out: Members $170 Guests $200
- Full Time Student Until 7/26 only: $109
BOOK YOUR HOTEL AT SPECIAL RATE BY JULY 11th
- Durham Marriott City
- Special Rate $121 per night, book by July 11 OR until SOLD OUT!
- Code: AFP Philanthropy Conference