Facilitation Can Make or Break Your Retreat
“Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.” – Winston Churchill
Retreats are an opportunity to gather a key group of individuals into a different atmosphere to explore strategic topics and issues. Organized time together can increase productivity and decrease worries over budget, strategy and talent. An effective facilitator can make or break a retreat for a leadership team or board.
PMA can take the burden of preparation off the leadership and provide a safe place for everyone to participate in the creative efforts of the group. An outside facilitator will have the:
- Finesse to manage with different personalities
- Knowledge to harness the best minds around the most important topics
- Ability to adapt discussions as needed
- Experience in preparing purposeful agendas
- Organization to provide clarity and accountability of next steps
Patton McDowell and Associates stands ready to bring these qualities of outside facilitation to your next board and/or staff retreat. We want to work with you.