Event – Wildacres Leadership Initiative 15th Anniversary
Wildacres Leadership Initiative (WLI) will celebrate its 15th anniversary at Discovery Place in uptown Charlotte on October 14, 2010 from 6:30-9:00 p.m. A live, on-stage dialogue will reflect on the important role of civility in leadership while looking to the future through the work of WLI’s Center for Excellence in Leadership.
For more information about the event, contact Deborah B. Eakins at 919-794-5612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WLI honorees will include:
- Mark Bernstein
- Herman Blumenthal (posthumously)
- Philip Blumenthal
- W. Robert Connor
- William C. Friday
- Rolfe Neill
- Jim Preston
- Billy Wireman (posthumously)
About Wildacres Leadership Initiative
Over the last 15 years, WLI has been developing new solutions to complex challenges facing the people and communities of North Carolina. WLI cultivates a network of courageous leaders who connect across differences in identity and ideas in development of those solutions.
Three Goals of WLI:
- To promote leadership practices of integrity, intention, and inclusion as the foundation for improved human relations.
- To develop these leadership practices in emerging leaders across the state of North Carolina.
- To support a diverse network of leaders who use difference as a resource in the development of workable solutions to community and state challenges.