Charlotte Catholic High School Seeks Director of Advancement
With over 20 executive searches conducted in the last 18 months alone, Patton McDowell & Associates has the experience, skill and expertise to guide nonprofits in strategic hiring practices. Our firm has a unique understanding of local and national talent and the needs of grassroots organizations. We are positioned to help onboard new talent with coaching services as well. One of our current searches includes the Director of Advancement for Charlotte Catholic High School (CCHS).
The Director of Advancement is an exciting position that reports directly to the principal of the School and will have the opportunity to build and lead the fund development effort. In addition, CCHS is in the early stages of preparing to launch a capital campaign and creating a high-performing Advancement department. If you or some you know may be interested in this position, please click here for more details about how to apply. Resumes are currently being reviewed, so please apply by May 31st, 2013.
The Director of Advancement will be responsible for the following:
- Build and lead the school’s fund development program
- Represent the school and leadership on campus
- Create an annual development plan and develop benchmarks to track progress
- Works with the school leadership to develop a campaign plan
- Lead major gift cultivation and solicitation efforts
- Create an annual development plan and calendar of fundraising activities
- Leads effort to ensure that the advancement team is properly aligned to the mission and vision of the Foundation
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 7-10 years professional fundraising experience; independent school experience preferred, related experience considered
- Understanding and passion for the school’s mission
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Tech savvy, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to perform administrative detail
All inquiries, nominations and applications are to be directed via e-mail to PMA: email@example.com. Applications should include a cover letter and CV. Please indicate the subject line of your email the position organization to which you are applying.